Please note, we will be holding further badge testing for Bike Craft on this date. This is for Groups 1 & 2. Can all parents with children in groups 1 & 2, read and learn the following 10 questions please.
1) How will be coach instruction you to stop? by shouting stop, blowing a whistle, by putting arms out wide and patting down towards the ground.
2)What must you do before joining any coaching session? be put on the register and ask the coach if you can join the session.
3)What must you do before leaving any coaching session? ask the coach if you may leave.
4) Why must you always where a helmet when cycling? to protect your head in case you fall off.
5)What clothing must you wear to be safe and comfortable on your bike? enough clothes to be warm, clothes should not be loose so they flap in your bike, gloves and helmet.
6)Why must you only cycle in the direction the coach tells you? so you don't crash into riders going in the other direction.
7) Why must you listen carefully to the coaches instructions? to make sure you don't do anything that other riders are not expecting that might be dangerous.
8) What should you do if you don't understand what the coach has asked you to do? ask the coach to tell you again.
9) Which side of your bike should you mount and dismount from? the other side from the chain.
10) Before you turn or stop what should you do? check around you for other riders that might be effected by you stopping or turning.